Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Therapeutic Lists- America

Things I do NOT look forward to about America:

Repulsive songs/shows on the radio/TV
American sized portions and prices in restaurants
Politics
American affluence- 1st world problems and whining
Gas prices
The necessity of having a car. 
I won't have the things I have here: Saturday ministries with children, traditions, purpose each day.


Things I DO look forward to about America:

DIVERSITY!!!!  
Family
Friends
Driving 
Good highway rest stops
open spaces
blending in
Carolina Pulled pork BBQ
Cheap Cheese (that is not stored on the shelf)
Cereal options
Discount type grocery stores- like Aldie
fast, reliable internet
Hiking-  I am so looking forward to getting out in nature to a place where there are no other people. I've been surrounded closely for 10 months.  Even at APTS there are guards and other residents nearby and possibly watching you. 
Drinking water from the tap is I want to
Organized and maintained power and water lines
Orderly, rule abiding traffic
Target
Netflix
Pandora
Dishwashers
Sink Disposals
Organic produce
 Farmer's markets
Pick your own produce farms
Sweet Frog and other fro yo places 
Chipotle
Subway
Wegman's
Whole Foods and other all natural-type places 



No comments:

Post a Comment